Saturday, July 23, 2005

Results

I had my ultrasound this past week, and the results are in . . . drum roll please.

It turns out that the sonographer (and the doctors) did not find anything; no lump, no tumors, etc. So the good news is there is no news, but there is still tenderness there. Jane said that maybe I should cut down on caffeine intake. Chya, right. Like why don't I just quit breathing too?

I will be leaving HP on August 5th. I requested an earlier separation date than the original September 30th date. I don't want to wait that long, especially knowing that I want to go back to school and retrain.

I sold my year old Toyota pickup truck on eBay yesterday. I'll be sad to see it go, but can't afford the monthly payments, so there you have it. Later . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home