Friday, June 16, 2006

Final Grades - Spring Term 2006

Another great term!

I particularly enjoyed the Developmental Psychology class, which was taught by Dr. Greg Jones. His technique was to provide an outline for the class in PDF format, and I read the book, highlighted important text, and filled in the outline. Then Dr. Jones lectured on the material, and I filled in any missing notes.

As a result, I was exposed to the material at least three times, and learned it well (as I hope my grade indicates). Hats off to Dr. Jones!

HUMAN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY - A
INTRODUCTION TO DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY - A
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, AND SOCIETY - A
CPR FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS - A

I will be taking an online Microbiology class this summer for eight weeks through OSU, and Certified Nurse Assistant training in August at the Mennonite Village in Albany (where my dad and Elaine live). It will be a busy summer; only one more term after that, and I will have completed all of my pre-Nursing courses.

Oh, and one more thing . . . I discovered that I have enough credits to get an AA General degree from LBCC, which will give me one more point on the nursing application.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home