Saturday, October 08, 2005

Settling In

I've been in school for two weeks now, and I feel like I'm starting to settle-in a bit. My day to day routine is starting to take shape, and being a creature of habit, I am beginning to feel more comfortable.

I've met some really nice people in school so far. The instructors are all great, and it's a lot of fun (and hard work) so far.

I have taken three tests (Quizzes) so far. I did real good on my first Medical Terminology quiz (49 out of 50), but I did not do as well as I'd like to have on my Speech quiz (not sure yet what the grade is, but I drew a blank on several questions) and my Cell Biology quiz (25 out of 30). Oh well, I guess I need to learn how to study better.

We're going to visit Matt today in jail. He got transferred there from prison in anticipation of his release on October 17th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home