Monday, April 30, 2007

Points Letter

I received my points confirmation letter in the mail a couple of weeks ago (and forgot to post this). Linn-Benton Community College, where I am applying for nursing school, accepts applicants based on a point system.

There is about 5-6 terms of prerequisite courses that you need to take in order to apply for nursing, and as you may know (if you've been reading my blog) I have finished all of my prereq's and applied for nursing school. I received my points letter and they confirmed that I have 43 points. The maximum possible points are 51, but you would have to have a Ph.D, Masters, Bachelor's, and Associates to get that many.

Two other girls that were in my A&P classes also have 43 points, so if they're in, I'll probably be in too. It should only be 2 or 3 more weeks before we find out who got accepted. In the meantime, I continue to love the work that I'm doing in CCU at Albany General Hospital.

I hope to post soon about nursing school . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home