Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What's Up Lately?

Hi Friends,

I just thought that I'd post this message, since I have not been updating my blog very often lately. I do most of my online sharing through the website Facebook these days. Unfortunately, or fortunately if you like Facebook, you must have an account.

It's easy to set up your own account, and it's lots of fun. If you have a Facebook account, click this link to access my homepage. If not, you can still click the link and access my homepage and become a Facebook member yourself.

It has been a little more than 10 months now since Jane has died. No significant milestones lately, although one is approaching. It was April 23rd when she went on hospice care last year. I think that I am going to revisit my postings from last year beginning on the 23rd of April, just as a form of remembrance and reminder.

It seems so long ago sometimes, and yet not long at all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Evola said...

Hello Doug .... I saw your post and I have nothing to say ... I don't know who was Jane ... probably your girl, wife or daughter ... I can’t even image your suffering and I think is impossible to even try to forget or something related.... God works in mysterious ways ... that we will never in this life fully understand .... For sure you got an angel now ... and that's always something good ... we need angels… .

April 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Mel G. said...

Facebook huh. I call Facebook the Black Hole. Try to write a post once in a while, just so I can see your smilin' face and know how you're doing. Can't do Facebook. I'm just not disciplined enough!

April 8, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home