Saturday, May 10, 2008

Calling All Photos

Some of you have begun to send photos of Jane that you have taken at various events, places, etc., that you've been with her. I am compiling a digital scrap book of these memories, so if you have any of Jane, please send them to me.

My email address is: doug.easton@comcast.net

Here's another example of a photo that was sent to me recently; Jane pitching a softball game a few summers ago.

Our visit with Jane's niece and nephew was very nice this weekend. They were able to spend a few quality moments with her, and today we all drove to the cemetery with Jane to take a look see.

We also got her dad connected over the internet with Skype, which is an online video conferencing application. He was so excited to be able to see Jane and talk with her at the same time. Sometimes technology is a real miracle.

We are very happy that we will be able to spend one more Mother's Day with Jane. It has always been a special day for me and the kids, and this year will be even more so. If you have a mother who is still living, take a few moments tomorrow to show her how much you love her!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Doug and Jane:
My Mom was in a Nursing Home, and on Mother's Day we made a big fuss over her. She said that it was the best Mother's Day she ever had. She died three months later, and while my Father and I were making arrangements for the funeral, those words kept echoing in my head all day. "This is the best Mother's Day I ever had."
So yes, tell people to remember their Mothers, Fathers, Siblings, Friends, all before it is too late and they only regrets left. Doug, you will never had a regret, and neither do I. Have a good day with Jane. Love and Prayers, Regina

May 11, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home