Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Lately, I've been struggling with something to say on my blog. And as your mother always said, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Well, now I've got something to say. One of my blogger friends, Dee, tagged me. According to Dee (and Wikipedia),
"the term Internet meme is a neologism used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet."

Here's the rules for this tag:
  1. Post the rules on your blog.
  2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
  4. Pass on the tag.
So, here goes:
  1. I like DOGS much more than I like CATS. (Sorry Dee)
  2. I have 2 tattoos that I got while I was in the Navy.
  3. There are only 3 people in my life who were allowed to refer to me as "Dougie" and all 3 of them are gone. (Grandma Mabel, Mom, and Jane)
  4. I have even less hair than Dee. (Sorry again, Dee)
  5. I hold a commercial helicopter pilot rating.
  6. "One" is not necessarily the loneliest number.
  7. Chimpanzees frighten me.
How is that for 7 random things? So, now I need to tag 7 people and pass the tag along, so . . . I tag:
  1. Kathie D
  2. Ameele's Life Blog
  3. Cooking With Mel
  4. Life in the Electric Chair
  5. Bruce's Blog
  6. Roanna's Blog
  7. Life of Snider Blog
Now, it is my guess that probably only one of the above mentioned bloggers will actually respond to the tag, but let's see . . .

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

HI Doug,
Thanks for participating in the tag! It was kinda fun to do - and I forgive you for liking dogs more than cats. Sorry about the hair, though. : ) Glad you're liking your job and also that your kids are doing well, too. Also, I bet you took your bike out again this past week-end - it was really beautiful! Take care of yourself, okay?

October 27, 2008 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Kathie said...

Hey Doug...

Thanks for the tag, nice to learn more about you too! Hope life is treating you well!
Miss you!

Kathie_d

October 28, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Mel G. said...

Doug, I've never been tagged! What do I do??? I know, go to my blog and post them. There are either way more then 7 random things, but I'm not willing to share, or I won't be able to come up with 7. I'm just so pathetic sometimes. OK, I'll start working on it.

October 29, 2008 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dougie,
I think I have earned the right!
Love Roz

October 30, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Mel G. said...

OK, I have completed the task!

October 31, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home