Friday, July 03, 2009

Road Trip Day 1: Corvallis to Prineville, OR

I loaded up the bike this morning, and left Corvallis around 12:15. Stopped and gassed up, then stopped by to see Dad and Elaine in Albany.

Hit the road and went to Sisters, gassed up again and then on to Prineville.Weather is hot (90+) but dry (what's that they say about a "dry heat?")

Anyway . . . gonna get a shower and a good nite's rest, then on to Enterprise, OR tomorrow. I think I'll leave in the early AM to try and avoid as much of the mid-day heat as possible.


TTFN
doug

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Good for you, Doug! Sounds like a great trip. I just passed through Sisters myself today - on the way back from visiting friends in Bend. Beautiful, but as you said, hot. I don't mind the dry heat as much though. Enjoy yourself!

July 5, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home