Sunday, October 28, 2007

5 Away

Week 5 is over, and it was fun! We finally got to work with real patients. I am assigned to the 2 South wing of the hospital. Lots of stuff going on, lots of patients, and lots of activity. I ran into several people I know there; Dr. Hickerson, Ann (a nurse from Albany), Dr. Sherman, Dr. Gamelin, and Dr. Nelson.

It's an exciting place to work, and different from CCU in Albany. I have a lot of time to make up my mind about what kind of nursing I eventually want to do, but I still am fond of CCU, so we'll see. This coming week, we're studying medication administration, but I don't know if we'll actually DO it or not.

I'll let you know after next week. Half-way there (to the end of the first term, I mean).

later

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathie said...

Yea...how exciting to be close to the halfway mark! Keep up the great work!

November 5, 2007 at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home