Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Anniversary Gift

Jane's and my 21st wedding anniversary is this Friday. A few weeks ago, she told me that I could buy a pair of motorcycle boots (my current ones are growing thin). So, I found a pair on ebaY that are really nice, and about half of what they would have cost in the store.

I received the boots today, and went into the bedroom asking Jane, "Do you want to see what you got me for our anniversary?" She said "No." Just to explain, when I'd ask her that kind of question in the past (Do you want to see what you got me for . . . Christmas, or my birthday, or any other day) it would usually be something like a new drum set. So Jane thought I might have purchased a new Ferrari or something.

I showed her my new boots, and she said, "Oh, they look just like mine." I only got to wear them 2 or 3 times, and they were too big for my little bike." I needed to get a bigger bike to fit my boots."

I laughed so hard! "You've learned from the best" I told her.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home