Friday, November 02, 2007

Significant 6

This week, the number six has two significant aspects. One, is that this was the 6th week of class this term, and we're more than half-way through. Good learnings this week in classroom, skills lab, and especially in the clinical setting.

Working with patients and other nurses, doctors, etc., is very exciting. I feel like a sponge, and am trying to soak it all up.

The other aspect is that this Tuesday (November 6th) is my 53rd birthday. I was talking with a classmate this evening, and told them how old I am, and they said (in true nurse fashion) "appears younger than stated age." Made me laugh!

Had our Post Test #3 today too, and I did quite well, so overall, a great week. Looking forward to medication administration skills lab checkoff this week, and various other assignments and studies. Check back again next week for more . . .

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathie said...

Happy Birthday Doug!!

November 5, 2007 at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home