Wednesday, September 28, 2005

First Day of School

My first day of class was this past Monday (the 26th) of September. I rode the city bus to the downtown terminal and caught the Linn-Benton Loop bus, and got to school about 10:10am (the bus was 10 min late).

The campus was buzzing! I was there several times this summer and it was a ghost town, but things have changed. There are people of all ages there, so I don't feel out of place, and the kids are mostly really great. So, polite and friendly.

Cell Biology is going to be tough; it's been a long time since I've attempted to learn stuff about Human Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terms, etc. One advantage I have over myself now is that I have 50 years of experiential knowledge that will help me connect things more readily. (Let's hope)

I am reminding myself that I need to place less focus on the goal, and more on the journey; to stop and smell the flowers along the way, so to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home