Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turbulent Times in Week 9

As I mentioned last week, Jane's PET scan results did not come out so well. We have done a lot of rethinking, and adjusting of our plans, only to find out that there may be a way for me to stay in school.

We have an incredible immediate family (both mine and Jane's) and a fantastic church family; and many have indicated a willingness to help us make it through not only Jane's health issues, but my schooling as well.

We really need God's guidance and wisdom at this time; for timing is critical, and there is so little of it (time). I hope I'm making sense. Please pray for us to have the wisdom to make the right choice regarding my staying in school while working on Jane's health.

I have only a couple more skills to finish up on in school, and a few exams, and the term will be finished. Pray for focus, clarity, and recall.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathie said...

So glad to hear that you will remain in school...my thoughts and prayers are with you & Jane!

Kathie

November 25, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home