Friday, February 08, 2008

God's Timing

Isn't His timing amazing? About six months ago, a motorcycle buddy(ette) of ours told us about a place called Dream Dinners here in Corvallis.

It's one of those places where you assemble dinners in advance, put them in Ziploc bags and take them home and freeze them. Then later, you thaw them and cook them for your family. It takes the guesswork out of "what are we having for dinner tonight?"

Well, our motorcycle buddy stopped by the other night with six Dream Dinners, already prepared! We were one week away from payday, and the cupboard was running low, so it was PERFECT timing!

I must give thanks again to the many, many, wonderful people who are helping us through this difficult time in our lives. If you are one of those reading this blog entry right now, God Bless You! I cannot tell you how much it means to us to have so many special, loving people in our lives.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Doug and Jane:
The best things in life are, GOD, LOVE, FAMILY, and FRIENDS!!!! I wish you Love, and Prayers, and Peace. Will keep in touch. I am here if you need me. I will call every once in awhile, and see if I can help with anything. Love you all, Regina

February 10, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home